Sunday, June 7, 2009

Random Dinner with Friends

So this week's random dinner with friends featured some old and some new classics. First: my cousin Wendy's artichoke dip. It is SICK AND WRONG, and was nearly devoured, wiped clean, before dinner. There were only five of us, btw, and I had to cut another baguette because all of these bread slices were consumed.

Then - homemade vegetarian borscht. This was a holdover from last week's Ukrainian night but Susanica still hasn't sent me the pictures. Naughty. ANyhoo, this pic is from after I stirred in the sour cream. Delicioso!!

And this was for dessert - tangerine olive oil bundt cake. Redonkykong.

I don't have pics of the grilled steak, baked beans, greek salad, or baked potatoes, but trust me, they were good. How good?

THIS GOOD.


-- KMB

No comments:

Post a Comment